CSR, Leadership-4 -Results & Sustainability Communications
Practitioner, Trainer and Consultant
- Innovations in CSR Planning & Practice
- Strategic (Development) Communications
- Products & Services Launch and Sustainability
- CSR-oriented Corporate Affairs & Trouble Shooting
- Two-way-Communications Tools Designing & Practice
- Communications Resource Management & Applications
- Innovations in Employees Engagement & Motivation
- Systems-alignment & Community Dynamics
- His passion for Community Development, and Corporate, Social & Development Communications led him to devise a Communication Extension Methodology, ‘MMC-Plus’, Mass Motivation & Convergence (of Services), adopted and practiced by State Governments as ‘Kisan Sewa Kendra’ / Tehsil Diwas’.
- Built ‘AVID Approach’, (Action-oriented Visual Implementation Dynamics), an effective tool to pilot business & social projects, and to practice Change Communications.
- Introduced ‘InvestMart’, a business promotion practice tool, it is still being replicated by other organisations for various themes.
- “ScDL” or “Socio-Corporate Development Linkages” is his lead product to practice CSR and to foster sustainability in Strategic Promotion by clicking a win-win for both promoter and the end-users base.
- He has implemented these tools & approaches widely at Sahara, UNICEF, GoUP (Information & PR and Industrial Promotion), PepsiCo India and BTNL-Delhi to support the Sales & Marketing in making friends with people at large and with the prospects in particular through his innovative Community Development initiatives.
- The Package is now being applied and practiced for most of the Development Programmes in various organisations and in various States of the country. He has practiced them himself to foster Corporate Social Responsibility components for various organisations including NTPC, Coca Cola India and others.
- Aditya renders his services as a Corporate Trainer & Facilitator to promote CSR and Leadership Communications besides facilitating development programmes with his innovative communications approaches.
- A National Youth Awardee for his contributions to development processes, Aditya is a Resource Person and Guest Faculty to various Departments, Corporate and Academic Institutions, and earned a distinguished honour to represent India to be trained as a Professional Facilitator at the First Asia level four-day residential “Leadership-for-Results” workshop by UNDP.
Empowering Entrepreneurs in India